Site updated on 9/23/17
Where We Assemble:
- The Spruce Pine church of Christ assembles in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. The small town of Spruce Pine is located just off the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are only an hour away from Asheville, and Boone, NC. If you are ever in the area, please worship with us. Our meeting times are located on the bottom of this page.
To get to our building...
- From Burnsville area: Take 19 E to Spruce Pine, at 3rd traffic light in Spruce Pine, turn Right onto 226 South. Pass Mike Brown Ford (previously Don Smith Ford), the new town hall and the United Methodist Church. When you get to the top of the hill, slow down and turn right onto McHone Road (just before the Mitchell Veterinary Clinic. Turn right into the second driveway (you will see our sign at the top of the hill).
- From the Little Switzerland/Grassy Creek area: Follow 226 North toward Spruce Pine. When the speed limit changes from 45mph to 35mph, slow down and turn left onto McHone Road (just past the Mitchell Veterinary Clinic). Turn right into the second driveway (you will see our sign at the top of the hill).
- From Linville/Newland area: Follow 221 S past Newland, turn Right on 194 (Three Mile Hwy) turn Left on Mullin Hill, turn Left on 19 E toward Spruce Pine, turn Left on 226 S, after you pass Mike Brown Ford, turn Right on McHone Road (just before the Mitchell Veterinary Clinic. Turn right into the second driveway (look for our sign at the top of the hill).
Times Of Services:
- Sunday Morning:
- 10:00 AM for Bible Study (classes for all ages)
- 11:00 AM for Worship
- Sunday Night:
- 6:30 PM for Worship
- Wednesday Night:
- 7:00 for Bible Study (classes for all ages)
since June 2008